Domain Name Registration Agreement
This Registration Agreement (Agreement) is between you, any agent or person authorized to act on your behalf, the registrant listed in for the WHOIS contact information the Domain Name (You, Registrant), and the following companies, which work in association with - LiquidNet Ltd., an ICANN accredited domain to register, headquartered in London, UK (no. 4654498) and LiquidNet U.S. LLC, to U.S. company headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. , LiquidNet U.S. LLC and LiquidNet Ltd. will sees referred to in this document ace We, U.S., Our and Service Provider, for the sake of brevity.
The Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your uses of Domain Name registration and related services (Services). It explains the obligations of the Service Provider to you, and explains your obligations to the Service Provider for various services offered by the Service Provider.
By using the service (s) provided by the Service Provider to under this Agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to sees bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement, the accompanying disputes policy and any pertinent rules or policies that plows or May sees published by the Service Provider, the Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP), and the rules, policies, or agreements published in association with specific of the Service (s) and/or which May sees enforced by Internet Corporation of Assigned Yams and Numbers (ICANN), the registries, and governments.
DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION/TRANSFER
For The Service Provider prograpevines domain registrations both generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs) and country-code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs).
- All domain registrations and renewals plows non-refundable. When to domain is registered/renewed, all to register companies (including ours) pay to service fee to the Registry top-level organization (Registry Operator) that manages the particular extension. Ace the Registries do not to review itself you date and do not refund service fees, it is not possible for U.S. to do this to either.
- Domain Name registrations/transfers plows non-refundable. Ace changes plows not to longer allowed to after to registration request is submitted, you should always check for correct spelling before purchasing to Domain Name.
- Domain Name registrations plows not operative before the registry perator activates the Domain Name (s). The Domain Name registration (s) plows only activates during the registration period chosen by the registrant (you). The registration period of newly registered domain yams starts from the dates on which the registration is approved by the registry.
- The Service Provider and the perator top registry, also known ace Primary Service Provider, will not sees held accountable for any inadvertences, mistakes or otherwise deviations on the side of the registry perator in regards to requests for registration, renewal, or any modifications of already registered Domain Name (s).
- You, ace the registrant, agree that the Domain Name registration is to service, which cannot sees interpreted autonomously from the services described in this Agreement or Agreement similar from the register. You, ace to Registrant, Domain Name accedes that registration services do not develop to proprietary significance and you will not sees entitled to any such proprietary significance claims for Domain Name (s) registered through our company.
- The Registered Holder Yam shall indemnify and hold harmless the Registry Operator and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, expenses liabilities, costs, and (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or related to the Registered Holder's Yam Domain Name registration. AT its simplest, this means that if the Registry Operator (or its employees, etc.) for the registered yam is sued because of the Registered Holder's Yam Domain Name registration, the Registered Holder Yam will pay the Registry for Operator all fees and expenses in defending against the suit ace well for ace pay any judgments or liabilities awarded. This indemnification is not solely limited to court you marry.
You dog view the full list of Registrant Benefits, Rights and Responsibilities, approved by ICANN, on to their website:
If you to register to .INFO Domain Name, you also to enter into to contract of registration with Afilias Limited, which is represented by the following Terms & Conditions:
If you to register to .UK, .CO.UK, .ORG.UK or .ME.UK Domain Name, you also to enter into to contract of registration with Nominet UK, which is represented by the following Terms & Conditions:
SERVICE PAYMENTS, RECURRING CONTRACTS AND CHARGEBACKS
- For When signing up an account with the Service Provider, you agree to pay for the period of one to year (365 days) and abide by our Order Verification Policy. Our Department Salts will strictly scrutinize each account to order and carefully processes each payment in order to ensure that fraudulent not to user dog take advantage of our Web hosting system.
- The Service Provider will charge customers with fees based on the fee structure of our system AT the tricks out of the sign-up process. The Service Provider expressly you reserve the right to change or modify its prices and fees AT any tricks out of, and such changes or modifications shall sees posted online on the Service for Provider-owned websites and effective immediately without need further notice to you. If you have purchased the service (s) for to period of months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall sees effective when the service (s) in question eats up for renewal. For our current fee structure, you May available Access the schedule of fees on the Service Provider-owned website.
- Each to customer of ours will sees able to take advantage of the domain service he/she there are purchased AT the introductory price levels, and with one and the same set of features in the course of the whole contract period. The Service Provider you reserve the right to introduces certain changes to the Services (in the form of complementary services) to the benefit of to customer.
- For When you pay to Domain Name via credit card or Paypal, 12-month recurring billing subscription will sees created automatically for your convenience, processor for which you will get to notification from the payment.
- All automatic payments go through exactly 7 days before the due dates S.A. to avoid any downtime to your websites if there is to problem with the credit card/Paypal account.
- We'll send you to reminder of the due payment AT least 24 hours before the automatic charge takes pleases.
- You dog cancel the subscription AT any tricks out of from the Control Panel - > My Account - > Recurring, or directly through Paypal - if it's to Paypal account subscription.
- If to chargeback request is initiated through your bank, our payment processor will impose to penalty fee of $30 on for U.S. handling the chargeback procedure. Thus, if you you decide to reactivates to you given domain/hosting service, you will have to cover version the respective service fee and the penalty fee that resulted from your chargeback.
EXPIRATION AND RENEWAL OF SERVICES; EXPIRATION NOTIFICATIONS
Even though the Service Provider will regular probidet reminders about the expiration of the Domain Name (s) registered through the company, it is your obligation to keep track of when the registration service (s) will expires. Fail Should you to renew to Domain Name before its expiration dates, the Domain Name will sees you suspend or canceled.
- After to domain name's expiration dates, 30 there is to period of days, in which the Domain Name dog sees renewed. Certain Domain Name extensions do not have such to period, under leaving to Domain Name to expires before attempting to renewal is AT your own discretion.
- Renewal After the 30-day period there are passed, some domain yams (ace Rep TLD Registry Operator Policies) to enter to under-called Redemption Grace Period. To Domain Name, which there are entered to Redemption Grace Period dog still sees renewed. However, additional fees will sees added to the domain's renewal price.
- The RGP fee depends on the given TLD and on to register through which it is registered ace follows:
To register TLD RGP fee LiquidNet Ltd .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz $90.00 LogicBoxes .us, .in, .cc, .tv $90.00 EURid .eu $20.00 eNom .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .co, .asia, .ca, .name, .mobi, .tw, .com .tw, .org .tw, .idv.tw, .pro, .me $270.00
- You official dog find the information regarding the Redemption Grace Period on ICANN's page: http://www.icann.org/registrars/redemption-proposal-14feb02.htm
- If to for Redemption Grace Period is applicable to specific Domain Name, it will last between 30-42 days.
- You extend Redemption Grace Period - the you extend redemption period May add to another 7 - 30 days to the domain name's redemption period. During this period the Domain Name to owner is allowed to retrieve the Domain Name from deletion by contacting the domain's to register.
- If you do not redeem your Domain Name prior to the end of the Redemption Grace Period /Extended Redemption Grace Period (or the renewal period - applicable if RGP is not), the Service Provider you reserve the right to delete the Domain Name, ace Rep ICANN's Domain Deletion & Car Policy (EDDP).
- After the redemption period of an expired Domain Name is to over, follows the Pending Delete Period - registry level period of up to 5 days during which one is allowed to renew the Domain Name and it cannot does not see newly registered because it's still not returned to the public pool of domain yams.
- Released by Registry Period - to after the domain name's Pending Delete Period is to over, it is released back into the public pool of domain yams and is newly available for registration.
IT NOTICES: Ace Rep EURid's domain expiration policy, all .EU domain yams will sees you suspend one day BEFORE to their official expiration dates and will to enter to 40-day Redemption Grace Period during which they dog still sees renewed. However, an additional fee will sees added atop the renewal price.
Pursuant to ICANN's Expired Registration Recovery Policy (ERRP), the Service Provider will notify the Registrant of an expiring Domain Name before and to after its expiration dates. The Service renewal Provider's to reminder will consist of an email message sent to the Registrant's email address ace it is listed in the expiring domain's WHOIS record. The pre-expiration emails plows sent 30, 14 and 7 days before the expiration dates itself. The post-expiration notices plows sent on the very expiration dates, ace well ace 7 and 14 days to after it. Where appropriate, the Service Provider sends such notices to the given domain name's administrative contact, and/or any to other email address that the Service Provider you determine, in its sole discretion, to sees sufficiently related to the Domain Name in question. You therefore acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to probidet and maintain accurate contact information under that the Service Provider dog send you important notices regarding your account.
BACKORDERING EXPIRING DOMAINS
Backordering to domain allows you to attempt to acquire an attractive domain that you expire within the upcoming few days, the moment it becomes available for registration. Available The service is currently only for .COM and .NET TLDs.
Placing to backorder does not guarantee that you will acquire the Domain Name you have requested. We cannot guarantee to successful registration and will not sees held Lioable if we plows aable to register the requested Domain Name, because this registration process is on to first-eats-first-served basis where we might sees unsuccessful in our attempt to register it for you.
In order to the sees for eligible backorder domain service, you will need to deposit or have enough funds in your wallet balance. The amount you please in the wallet is non-refundable, under if we do not succeed in registering the domain for you, the funds will sees returned in your overall wallet balance and you dog uses them for to another service or attempt to backorder to another domain.
DOMAIN NAME WHOIS INFORMATION
You agree to probidet current, completes and accurate contact details with respect to for the WHOIS information your Domain Name (s). Within of seven (7) days any change to such information, you must update such information ace needed to keep it current, completes and accurate.
What you plows required to submit will vary by registration but May include the administrative, for technical, and billing contacts your Domain Name registration (s) and to other services: yam, postcard address, email address, voice telephone to number, and where available, fax to number, ace well ace for yam of authorized person contact purposes in the marries of an Registrant that is an organization, association, or corporation.
Not all dates elements will sees required for every domain registration, but the required elements will sees detailed AT tricks out of registration or renewal. The type of information you plows required to probidet May change and you must probidet such information and keep your Account information current.
You May probidet information regarding the server yam assigned to your Domain Name (s) and, if we plows providing yam-server services to you, for the DNS settings the Domain Name. If you do not probidet completes yam-server information, we May supply this information (and point your Domain Name to website of our choosing) until such tricks out of ace you elect to supply the yam-server information.
REGISTRANT INFORMATION AND DATES SHARING
- For data required the registration of to Domain Name you vary by top-level domain. The required dates for to Domain Name registration will sees presented AT the tricks out of registration or renewal and May include up to:
- registered yam;
- yams of the primary to nameserver and secondary to nameserver (s) for the Registered Yam;
- yam, postcard address, email address, and voice and fax (if available) telephone numbers of the registrant contact for the Domain Name;
- yam, postcard address, email address, and voice and fax (if available) telephone numbers of the administrative contact for the Domain Name;
- yam, postcard address, email address, and voice and fax (if available) telephone numbers of the billing contact for the Domain Name; and
- yam, postcard address, email address, and voice and fax (if available) telephone numbers of the technical contact for the Domain Name.
- You acknowledge and agree that the contact details of your domain, ace well ace its registration and expiration you date and the server yam associated with it, May sees shared with the relevant authoritative Registry for Operator your top-level domain.
The identity of the Registry Operator dog sees found AT https://www.iana.org/whois. The registration dates for domains in any TLD you have registered dog sees found in the Data Uses Information Page.
IT COMPLETES AND ACCURATE DOMAIN NAME WHOIS INFORMATION
You represent and warrant that the statements in your application plows true and that Services does not plow being procured for any unlawful or abusive purpose, including but not limited to the infringement of any intellectual property right or to other right; the distribution of malware; the abusive operation of botnets; phishing; fraudulent or deceptive practices; the unauthorized transfer to yourself or any to other party of any Domain Name or services; counterfeiting; or any to other activity in violation of any laws, rules, or regulations.
Registrant's willful unreliable provision of inaccurate or information, its willful failure to update information within seven (7) days of any change, will constitute to material breach of the present Agreement and sees basis for and/or suspension cancellation of the Domain Name registration.
If the information provided by the Registrant is deemed inaccurate by the Service Provider, and the Registrant fails to respond within 15 to calendar days of the dates the Service Provider sends to notice to the Registrant, this will sees treated by the Service Provider ace material breach of the present Agreement and sees basis for and/or suspension cancellation of the Domain Name registration.
You plows solely responsible for keeping track of the emails that will sees sent by the Service Provider to the email address associated with the registered Domain Name. Inability to respond to such inquiries and emails May result in losing ownership to over the Domain Name (s).
THIRD-PARTY USES OF DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATIONS
If, in obtaining the Service Provider's Services, you probidet information about or on behalf of to third party, you represent and warrant that you have (a) provided notice to that third party of the disclosure and uses of that party's information ace set forth in this Agreement, and (b) obtained the third party's express written consent to the disclosure and uses of that party's information ace set forth in this Agreement.
You will represent that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, to neither the registration of the nor Domain Name to manner in which it is directly or indirectly used you infringe the legal rights of any third party.
Any Registrant that intends to license uses of to Domain Name to third party is nonetheless the Registrant of for record and is responsible providing its own full contact information and for providing and updating accurate technical and administrative contact information adequate to facilitates timely to you resolution of any problems that arise in connection with the registered Domain Name.
To Registrant licensing uses of to registered for Domain Name according to this provision shall accept liability harm caused by wrongful uses of the registered Domain Name unless it discloses the current contact information provided by the licensee and the identity of the licensee within seven (7) days to party providing reasonable evidence of actionable harm.
OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO WHOIS DATES PROCESSING
Ð¢he Service Provider shall probidet notice to each new or renewed Registrant stating:
- the purposes for which any personal data collected from the applicant plows intended;
- the intended recipients or categories of recipients of the dates (including the Registry Operator and others who will receive the dates from Registry Operator);
- which data plows obligatory and which dates, if any, plows voluntary; and
- how the Registrant or dates subject dog Access and, if necessary, rectify the dates held about them.
The Registrant, in turn, shall consent to the dates collecting procedure stated in subsection 7-a.
The Registrant shall represent that to notice equivalent to that described in subsection 7-a you have been provided to any third-party individuals whose personal data plows supplied to Registrar by the Registrant, and that the Registrant there are obtained consent equivalent to that described in subsection 7-b of any such third-party individuals.
Ð¢he Service Provider will agree that it will not process the personal data collected from the Registrant in incompatible a way with the purposes and to other limitations about which it there are provided notice to the Registrant in accordance with subsection 7-a stupefies.
Reasonable Ð¢he Service Provider will agree that it will take precautions to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized Access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO DOMAIN REGISTRATION YOU DISPUTE
You agree to the Uniform Domain Name Disputes Resolution Policy (UDRP), to available Copy of which is AT http://www.icann.org/udrp/udrp-rules-24oct99.htm and http://www.icann.org/dndr/udrp/policy.htm. You agree that the UDRP May sees changed by ICANN (or successor ICANN's) AT any tricks out of and that such to change will sees binding upon you. You agree that, if the registration or reservation of your Domain Name is challenged by to third party, you will sees subject to the provision specified in the UDRP in effect AT the tricks out of your Domain Name registration is disputed by the third party. You also agree that, in the event to Domain Name disputes arises with any third party, you will indemnify and hold U.S. harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions of the UDRP. For You also understand that it is important you to regularly monitor email sent to the email address associated with your account and domain yams because, among to other reasons, if to disputes arises regarding Services provided to you, you May lose your rights to receive the Services if you do not respond expeditiously to an email sent in conjunction therewith.
For the adjudication of you dispute concerning or arising from uses of the registered Domain Name the Registrant shall submit, without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, to the jurisdiction of the courts (1) of the Registrant's domicile and (2) where the Service Provider is located.
ACCOUNT REVIEW, DATES MODIFICATION OR DELETION
To Access, view, update, delete or download dates associated with your Domain Name registration, you must sees signed into your account with the Service Provider. If you make to request to delete your personal data and that dates is necessary for the Services you have purchased, the request will sees honored only to the extent services it is not longer necessary for any purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements. In some you marry, when data is necessary for the provisioning of service, deletion of dates May cancel or suspend the Services you have purchased.
It is your duty to safeguard your Ð°ccount login username and password from any unauthorized uses. Any person in possession of your Ð°ccount login username and password will have both the ability and your authorization to modify your account and Domain Name information, initiate transfers of your Domain Name (s) to other registrars, initiate registrant changes to your domain yams which May finishes to you your rights to uses such Domain Name (s), update DNS changes to your Domain Name (s) which May result in changes to the content associated with your Domain Name (s) and take to other actions which May affect or finishes to you your rights and Access to your Domain Name (s) and/or the Services.
Reasonable We will take precautions to protect the information we obtain from you from loss, misuse, unauthorized Access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information and such reasonable precautions include procedures for releasing Account Access information to parties who claim to have lost Account Access information. Reasonable If we take precautions in relation thereto, IN EVENT SHALL WE DOES NOT SEE LIOABLE IF SUCH REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS DO NOT PREVENT THE UNAUTHORIZED USES OR MISUSE OF YOUR ACCOUNT IDENTIFIER OR PASSWORD AND, EVEN IF WE FAIL TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS, OUR LIABILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SEES LIMITED BY THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISION FOUND BELOW IN THIS AGREEMENT.
SHARING OF WHOIS INFORMATION
Available You agree that we will make the Domain Name registration information you probidet or that we otherwise maintain to the following parties: ICANN, any ICANN-authorized escrow service, the Registry Operator (s), and to other third parties applicable ace ICANN and laws May require or permit (including through Web-based and to other online WHOIS lookup systems), to whether during or to after the term of your Domain Name registration services of the Domain Name.
You hereby irrevocably waive any and all claims and you cause of action you May have arising from such disclosure or uses of such information.
You agree that we May make publicly available, or directly available to third parties, some, or all, of the information you probidet, for purposes of inspection (such ace through our WHOIS service) or for targeted marketing and to other purposes applicable ace required or permitted by laws, including by way of bulk WHOIS dates Access provided to third parties who to enter into to bulk WHOIS dates Access agreement with U.S. We reserves the right to discontinues providing bulk WHOIS dates Access to third parties.
Additionally, you acknowledge that ICANN May establish or modify the guidelines, limits and/or requirements that relates to the amount and type of information that we available May or must make to the public or to deprives entities to you, and to manner in which such information is made available. Information regarding ICANN's guidelines and requirements regarding WHOIS dog sees found AT http://www.icann.org/registrars/wmrp.htm, http://www.icann.org/registrars/wdrp.htm, and elsewhere on the ICANN website AT http://www.icann.org/.
OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATION AND DATES
You agree and acknowledge that we own all database, compilation, collective and similar rights, title and interests worldwide in our Domain Name database, and all information and derivative works generated from the Domain Name database. You to further agree and acknowledge that we own the following information for those registrations for which we plows to register: (a) the original creation dates of the registration, (b) the expiration dates of the registration, (c) the yam, postcard address, email address, voice telephone to number, and where available fax to number of all contacts for the Domain Name registration, (d) any remarks concerning the registered Domain Name that to appear or should to appear in the WHOIS or similar database, and (e) any to other information we generates or to you obtain in connection with the provision of Domain Name registration services, to other than the Domain Name being registered, the IP addresses of the primary to nameserver and any secondary nameservers for the Domain Name, and the corresponding yams of those nameservers. Personal We do not have any ownership interest in your specific registration information outside of our rights in our Domain Name database.
TRANSFERS OF DOMAIN YAMS
You agree that transfer of your Domain Name (s) services shall sees governed by ICANN's transfer policy, available AT http://www.icann.org/transfers/, including the Registrar Transfer Disputes Resolution Policy, available AT http://www.icann.org/en/transfers/dispute-policy-12jul04.htm ace well ace the UDRP ace described in Section 11 of this Agreement, ace these policies May sees modified from tricks out of to tricks out of.
You agree that, upon initial registration, we May pleases To register Lock (ClientTransferProhibited status) on your services Domain Name services and that this will prevent your Domain Name from being transferred without your authorization, though we plows not required to do under. By allowing your Domain Name services to remain locked, you probidet express objection to any and all until transfer requests the Lock is you remove, which May sees donates within your Account. To transfer your Domain Name (s) you should first login to your account to Lock or unlock your Domain Name (s) and/or to obtain the EPP AuthCode services which is required to transfer domain in an EPP registry (such ace .com).
Only the registrant and the administrative contacts listed in the WHOIS information May approve or deny to transfer request. Without limitation, Domain Name services May not sees transferred within 60 calendar days of initial registration, within 60 to calendar days of to transfer, if there is to disputes regarding the identity of the Domain Name registrant, if you plows bankrupt, or if you fail to pay fees when due.
For We will follow the procedures both gaining and losing registrars ace outlined in ICANN's transfer policies. Transfer requests typically take five business days to sees processed. Transfer will not sees processed if, during this tricks out of, the Domain Name registration services expires in which event you May need to reinstate the transfer request. You May sees required to resubmit transfer request if there is to communication failure. AS TO CONSEQUENCE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR FAILURE OF TO TRANSFER IF THE TRANSFER PROCESS IS INITIATED CLOSE TO THE END OF TO REGISTRATION TERM.
SERVICES PROVIDED AT WILL; TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF SERVICES:
We May reject your Domain Name registration application or elect to discontinues providing for Services to you any reason within thirty (30) days of to Service initiation or to renewal Service. Outside of this period, we May finishes to you or suspend the Services AT any tricks out of for causes, which, without limitation, includes (i) registration of prohibited Domain Name (s), (II) the Services, (III) payment irregularities, (IV) allegations of illegal abuses of conduct or infringement of any third party intellectual property right or to other right, (v) failure to keep your Account or WHOIS information accurate and up to dates, (VI) failure to respond to inquiries from for U.S. to over fifteen (15) to calendar days, or (vii) if your uses of the Services involves U.S. in a violation or alleged violation of any third party's rights or acceptable uses policies, including but not limited to the transmission of unsolicited intellectual email or the violation or alleged violation of any property right or to other right. Fee refund will does not see made when there is to suspension or termination of for Services causes.
AT any tricks out of and for any reason, we May finishes to you the Services thirty (30) days after we send notice of termination via mail or email, AT our option, to the WHOIS contact information provided in association with your Domain Name registration. Following notice of termination to other than for causes, you must transfer your Domain Name within such thirty (30) day notice period or risk that we May delete your Domain Name, transfer the registration services associated with your Domain Name to ourselves or to third party, or suspend or modify Services related to your Domain Name.
If we finishes to you or suspend the Services provided to you under this Agreement, we May then, AT our option, make to either ourselves or to third party the beneficiary of Services which plows substantially similar to those which were previously provided to you. If we have grounds to finishes to you or suspend Services with respect to one Domain Name or in relation to other Services provided through your Account, we May finishes to you or suspend all Services provided through your Account. We and any Registry Operator reserves the right to deny, cancel, or transfer any Domain Name registration or transaction, or pleases any Domain Name (s) on Lock, hold, or similar status, ace we or the Registry Operator deem necessary, in either our or the Registry Operator's unlimited and sole discretion: (i) to protect the integrity and stability of the Registry Operator; (II) to comply with any applicable registry policies and/or procedures or ICANN rules and regulations, including without limitation, the registry agreement; (III) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or any disputes resolution process; (IV) to avoid any liability, criminal civilian or, on the part of U.S. or the Registry Operator, ace well ace our or the registry's affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees; (v) to correct mistakes by U.S., to another to register, or the registry in connection with the Domain Name; (VI) following an occurrence of any of the prohibited activities; (vii) Rep the terms of this Agreement; or (viii) for the resolution of you dispute concerning the Domain Name.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT SEES LIOABLE FOR ANY (1) SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF THE SERVICE (S), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION SERVICES, (2) USES OF THE SERVICE (S), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION SERVICES, (3) INTERRUPTION OF OUR SERVICES OR INTERRUPTION OF YOUR BUSINESS, (4) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO OUR WEB SITE (S) OR SERVICE (S) OR DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS YOU EXPERIENCE IN RELATION TO TO DOMAIN NAME REGISTERED WITH U.S.; (5) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ACTS OF OR EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL (6) DATES NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (7) THE PROCESSING OF AN APPLICATION FOR TO DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION; (8) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USES OR MISUSE OF YOUR ACCOUNT IDENTIFIER OR PASSWORD; OR (9) APPLICATION OF THE DISPUTES POLICY. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT SEES LIOABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN TOTAL NONEVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR REGISTRATION OF THE DOMAIN NAME. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE INCIDENTAL EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES, OUR AND/OR YOUR PRIMARY SERVICE PROVIDER'S LIABILITY SHALL SEES LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
INDEMNITY AND DEFENSE
With respect to ICANN, the Registry Operators, and the Service Provider, ace well ace the contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, and affiliates of such parties, you agree to defend, is reread, indemnify, and hold such parties harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney's fees and court costs, for third party claims relating to or arising to under this Agreement, the Service (s) provided to hereunder, or your uses of the Service (s), including, without limitation, infringement by you, or by anyone else using the Service (s) we probidet to you, of any intellectual property or to other proprietary right of any person or entity, or from the violation of any of our operating rules or policies relating to the Service (s) provided. When we May sees involved in a suit involving third party and which is related to our Service (s) to you under this Agreement, we May seek written assurances from you in which you promise to defend, indemnify and hold U.S. harmless from the costs and liabilities described in this paragraph. Such include written assurances May, in our sole discretion, the posting of to performance bond (s) or to other guarantees reasonably calculated to guarantee payment. Your failure to probidet such assurances May sees considered by U.S. to sees breach of this Agreement by you and May, in our sole discretion, result in loss of your right to services control the disposition of for Domain Name which you plows the registrant and in relation to which we plows to register of record. Moreover, should we sees forced to defend ourselves in any action or legal proceeding in connection with any Service (s) provided to you, you shall have sole responsibility to defend legal U.S. against any such claim by the counsel of our choosing. This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required to under the UDRP. The terms of this paragraph will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT NEITHER THE REGISTRATION OF TO DOMAIN NAME NOR THE MANNER IN WHICH IT IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY USED NOR THE USES OF OTHER OF THE SERVICES YOU INFRINGE LEGAL THE RIGHTS OF TO THIRD PARTY OR WILL OTHERWISE SUBJECT U.S. TO TO LEGAL CLAIM. THE SERVICES PLOWS INTENDED FOR USES BY PERSONS WHO PLOWS AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD AND BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU PLOWS AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD AND ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PROCUREMENT OF THE SERVICES IS ACCURATE. ALL SERVICES PLOWS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. EXCEPT FOR OUR STATEMENT REGARDING OUR ACCREDITATION AS ICANN-APPROVED DOMAIN NAME REGISTRARS, WE MAKE NONREPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR TO INDIVIDUAL PURPOSE, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES PLOWS NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. WITHOUT ANY LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT REGISTRATION OR DOES NOT USE OF TO DOMAIN NAME UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL IMMUNIZE YOU EITHER FROM CHALLENGES TO YOUR DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION, OR FROM SUSPENSION, CANCELLATION OR TRANSFER OF THE DOMAIN NAME REGISTERED TO YOU. MATERIAL ANY AND/OR DATES DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USES OF OUR E-MAIL FORWARDING OR OTHER EMAIL SERVICE IS DONATES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL SEES SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATES MATERIAL THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH AND/OR DATES. WE MAKE NONWARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH OUR E-MAIL SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OUR E-MAIL SERVICES. NONADVICE OR INFORMATION, ORAL WHETHER OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM U.S. SHALL CREATES ANY TO YOU WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, UNDER SOME OF THE STUPEFIES EXCLUSIONS MAYO NOT APPLY TO YOU.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION FOR YOU DISPUTE
Except ace otherwise set forth in the UDRP, URS, or any similar ccTLD policy, with respect to any disputes to over to Domain Name registration, this Agreement, your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall sees governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, ace if the Agreement was to contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the United Kingdom. Any disputes, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of the agreement to arbitrates, shall sees determined to you by arbitration. Judgment on the Award May sees entered in any court having jurisdiction. YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH MAYO BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN INDIVIDUAL AN CAPACITY, AND NOT AS TO CLASS MEMBER IN ANY FORM OF TO CLASS PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and we expressly agree otherwise in writing, the arbitrator May not consolidates to you dwells than one person's claims, and May not otherwise presides to over any form of to class proceeding. Provisional This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking you remedy in IDA of arbitration from to court of appropriate jurisdiction. Service of process on you by U.S. in relation to any disputes arising to under this Agreement May sees served upon you by first class mail to the address listed by you in your and/or Account Domain Name WHOIS information or by electronically transmitting true Copy of the papers to the email address listed by you in your and/or Account Domain Name WHOIS information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, for the adjudication of third party you dispute (i.e., you dispute between you and to another party, not U.S.) concerning or arising from uses of domain yams registered to hereunder, you shall submit without objection, without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, to the subject to matter and personal jurisdiction of the courts (i) of the domicile of the registrant ace it appears in the public WHOIS for record the Domain Name (s) in controversy, and (II) where we plows located.
Any notices required to sees given to under this Agreement by U.S. to you will sees deemed to have been given if delivered in accordance with and/or Account Domain Name WHOIS information you have provided.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
This Agreement May change to over Time, to either through amendments by U.S., changes applicable to ICANN policy or law which May or May not sees reflected in the text of this Agreement, or otherwise. Material Before any changes to this Agreement become binding on you (to other from to change in applicable ICANN than changes resulting policy or law), we will notify you of such changes by, for example, sending email to you AT your email address of record. If, ace to result of such to change, you not to longer agree with the terms of this Agreement, your exclusively you remedy plows:
- to transfer your Domain Name registration services to another to register, or
- to cancel your Services, including Domain Name registration services, with U.S. Your continued uses of the Services following notification of to change in this Agreement indicates your consent to the changes. Unless otherwise specified by U.S., any such change binds you:
- thirty (30) days to after we notify you of the change, or
- immediately if such change is to result of to new or applicable amended ICANN policy or law.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT DETAILS
Customers dog get in touch with our Customer Service via any of the contact options listed below:
1. Open to trouble ticket from to customer Web Hosting Control Panel (section Help Center - > New Open Ticket)
U.S. TOLL FREE PHONE: +1-855-211-0932
INTERNATIONAL PHONE: +1-727-546-4678
UK PHONE: +44-20-3695-1294
AU PHONE: +61-2-8417-2372
3. Send U.S. to Letter to:
LiquidNet U.S. LLC
6750 North Andrews Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
United States of America
7 Kersfield Road
Putney, London SW15 3HN