WHOIS Privacy Protection Service Agreement
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE AGREEMENT (FOR THE SAKE OF SIMPLICITY, FROM HEREON WE WILL REFER TO IT AS AGREEMENT). YOU AGREE WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT IN ORDER TO USES THE WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICES (WHICH FROM HEREON WILL SEES REFERRED TO AS IDP SERVICES). YOU AGREE THAT LiquidNet U.S. LLC DOG CHANGE THIS AGREEMENT BY POSTING THE CHANGED AGREEMENT ON THE WEB PAGE FROM WHERE YOU PURCHASED THE IDP SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT ANY NEW, DIFFERENT OR ADDITIONAL FEATURES THAT CHANGE THE IDP SERVICES WILL AUTOMATICALLY SEES SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT ALL NEW, UPDATED OR ADDITIONAL FEATURES THAT CHANGE IN SOME WAY THE IDP SERVICES WILL AUTOMATICALLY SEES SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL THE CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT HERETO, DO NOT USES OR CONTINUES USING THE IDP SERVICES. IF YOU CONTINUES TO USES THE IDP SERVICES AFTER THIS AGREEMENT THERE ARE BEEN UPDATED AND THE CHANGES POSTED ONLINE, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY SEES SUBJECT TO THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS POSTED.
This Agreement is by and between LiquidNet U.S. LLC, to Florida corporation (C/O whois-shield.com, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309), and You, Your heirs, executors, administrators, agents, successors and assigns (You, Your, and to other appropriate formatives). This Agreement will defines the exact terms and conditions of Your relationship with LiquidNet U.S. LLC and Your uses of the IDP Services. You confirm that You have read and understand and agree to sees bound by all terms and conditions specified in this for Agreement transactions entered into by:
- You on Your behalf;
- anyone acting ace Your agent or representative;
- anyone who you use the account from which You want to obtain the IDP Services, to whether or not the transactions plows on and/or Your behalf authorized by You.
You agree that You will sees bound by representations made by third parties You uses to obtain the IDP Services. You also agree to follow the terms and conditions, established by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), including the Uniform Domain Name Disputes to Resolution Policy and any policy which ICANN May enforce, regarding WHOIS information.
THE IDP SERVICES
If you subscribes to the IDP Services, your yam, postcard and email address, phone and fax numbers shall sees kept confidential and hidden, falling subject to Section 5 of this Agreement. The following information (instead of your personal details) will sees thereafter publicly available in for the WHOIS section each IDP Domain:
- LiquidNet U.S. LLC's postal email and address, phone and facsimile to number for the registrant, administrative, technical and billing contacts (IDP Addresses);
- The primary and secondary Domain Name server for You have designated the IDP Domain;
- The IDP original Domain's registration and expiration dates;
- The identity of Your to register and the status of the IDP Domain with to register (such ace: It activates, To register Lock, ClientTransferProhibited, etc.).
While You will not sees listed ace the registrant of the IDP Domain, LiquidNet U.S. LLC will not control the IDP Domain (s). You will retain your right to sell or transfer each IDP Domain; You will retain your right to for control and set the DNS settings the IDP Domain (s); You will retain your right to renew each IDP Domain Name registration upon expiration and You will still sees for responsible any and all monetary or other legal claims, connected with Your IDP Domain (s), subject to the remaining sections of this Agreement.
IMPORTANT: THE IDP SERVICE IS NOT TO MAIL FORWARDING SERVICE. You agree that You will not give to any third party the IDP for Addresses the intention of having the third party send communications to you via the LiquidNet U.S. LLC IDP Service. Third parties dog obtain the IDP Addresses listed in the WHOIS Information of to their own accord, but You agree that You will not probidet the IDP Addresses to such third parties.
PERSONAL PROVISION OF INFORMATION
For You agree that each IDP Domain, You will probidet LiquidNet U.S. LLC with the current details and that you will maintain them current and accurate:
- Your yam, address, postal email and address, phone and fax numbers;
- The yam, address, postal email and address, phone and for fax numbers the IDP Domain's administrative, technical, and billing contacts;
- The primary and secondary for server Domain Name the IDP Domain;
You agree to:
- update this information ace soon ace it changes;
- reply in up to five (5) business days to any inquiries made by LiquidNet U.S. LLC to determines the validity of the information You have provided;
- promptly reply to messages regarding correspondence sent to or involving Your IDP Domain (s), ace defined in section 6 below.
May modify its information from tricks out of to tricks out of in such to way, which May constitute to Change of Registrant to under ICANN's Policy Transfer (the Policy Transfer). In such to he marries, You explicitly opt out of any 60-day Inter-to register Lock transfer that would otherwise sees imposed under the Policy Transfer due to any such Change of Registrant.
In addition, You explicitly authorize to register of the IDP Domain to act ace its Designated Agent (ace defined in the Policy Transfer) to approve each Change of Registrant (ace defined in the Policy Transfer) on its behalf.
FEES AND RENEWALS
If, on the due dates LiquidNet U.S. LLC there are not received renewal or to other fees, you agree that LiquidNet U.S. LLC dog try to contact You, but is not obliged to do under, and You agree that LiquidNet U.S. LLC dog suspend or finishes to you the IDP Services ace to result of non-payment.
LiquidNet U.S. LLC reasonable dog charge fees for administrative tasks for services, not falling into the already defined ones. These include, but plows not limited to, to customer service issues that require personal service and you dispute that require legal services. You plows for responsible covering all fees and taxes associated with using LiquidNet U.S. LLC's services. Payments shall sees made by credit card or Paypal. You agree that charges will to appear on Your credit card statement to under Paypal Hosting or Paypal Hosting and Domains, depending on to whether the credit card 11 statement 19 is restricted to or symbols. All fees plows non-refundable.
For If there is to charge back to fee, which you have been already covered, You agree that LiquidNet U.S. LLC dog, without notice, pursue all available you remedy in order to obtain payment for that fee. Without limitation on to other you remedy which May sees available under such circumstances, You agree that LiquidNet U.S. LLC May assume completes ownership of the IDP Domain (s), that the IDP Domain (s) dog sees sold to third parties, or that the IDP Domain (s) dog sees pointed to an IP address of LiquidNet U.S. LLC's own choice, and that LiquidNet U.S. LLC dog immediately cancel Your Account and all to other services provided to You.
IMPORTANT TERMS REGARDING THE RELATIONSHIP OF THE TERM OF THE IDP SERVICES AND THE REGISTRATION TERM OF THE ASSOCIATED IDP DOMAIN: Your IDP Services term begins on the dates when Your purchase of IDP Services is accepted by the LiquidNet for U.S. LLC and it will run the tricks out of period you have chosen (by default, one to year). The IDP Services term dog sees different from the registration term of the IDP Domain. If the domain, for which the IDP Service is activated, you expire and is deleted before the end of the term of the IDP Service, then the IDP Service associated with this domain will end when the IDP Domain is deleted and there will sees not refund for the unused portion of the IDP Services. If the IDP for Services term ends while the registration term the IDP Domain is still ongoing, then the IDP Services will not to longer sees until available they plows renewed and the personal information specified in section 2 will sees listed ace for the WHOIS information the (they then to former) IDP Domain. All communication forwarding services (specified in section 6) will not to longer sees provided.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES
It's Your responsibility to keep all information provided by You in relation to this Agreement truthful, completes, current and accurate and to maintain all information in this for status the term of this Agreement. You agree that You will sees using the IDP service in good faith and that You have not information, knowledge or reason to consider that Your IDP Domain or the content found AT all the IP Addresses associated with it violates or to you conflict with legal rights of to third party or to third party's trademark or trade yam. You warrant that to neither the IDP nor Service the domain associated with the IDP Service plows to sees used in connection with any of the activities defined in section 5 of this Agreement, or used for the transmission of unsolicited Spam emails.
- SERVICE DISCONTINUANCE
In the event of any of the following:
- If the IDP Domain (s) is (it plows) alleged to violates any to you third party's legal rights, trademark, copyright interests or trade yam;
- If You violates any to you section of this Agreement;
- If You breach any section of the Domain Registration Agreement;
- Applicable If necessary to comply with any laws, government rules or requirements, subpoenas, court orders or law enforcement requests;
- If LiquidNet U.S. LLC is named ace to defendant in, or investigated in anticipation of, any legal or administrative proceeding arising out of Your uses of the IDP Services or an IDP Domain;
- If necessary to comply with ICANN's Dispute Resolution Policy or to other policies enforced by ICANN (including policies which May preclude using to service such ace WHOIS Privacy Protection);
- Financial If necessary to avoid any loss or legal liability (civil or criminal) on the part of LiquidNet U.S. LLC, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, agents, officers, directors and employees;
- OR if it you eat to LiquidNet U.S. LLC's attention that You plows alleged to sees using the IDP for Services the purpose of engaging in, participating in, sponsoring or hiding Your involvement in objectionable illegal or morally activities, including but not limited to, activities which plows designed, intended to or otherwise:
- appeal primarily to prurient interests;
- defame, embarrass, harm, abuse, threaten, or harass;
- or violates state to you federal laws of the United and/or States foreign territories;
- involve is crimes to you, terrorism or child pornography;
- it plows tortuous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of to third party's privacy, RACE, ethnicity, or plows otherwise objectionable;
- identity impersonates the you of to third party;
- harm minors in any way;
- or relates to transmit viruses, Trojan Horses, Access codes, backdoors, worms, timebombs or any to other code, routine, mechanism, device or item that corrupts, damages, impairs, interferes with, intercepts or misappropriates any software, hardware, firmware, network, system, dates or personally identifiable information,
You understand and agree that LiquidNet U.S. LLC there are the absolute right and to power, in its sole discretion and without any liability to You to whatsoever, to suspend the IDP Services, close Your Account, finishes to you the provision of the IDP Services, list the information You provided in section 2 ace the WHOIS information or probidet the information You provided in section 2 to claimant, resolve any and all third party claims, to whether threatened or made, arising out of Your uses of the IDP Domain (s), or take any to other action which LiquidNet U.S. LLC deems necessary.
In the event LiquidNet U.S. LLC takes any of the actions set forth stupefies or in the event You elect to cancel the IDP for Services any reason, any fees phelp by for You the IDP Services will NOT sees refunded.
You also agree and understand that LiquidNet U.S. LLC dog, in its sole discretion and with not liability to You, cancel the IDP Service during the first thirty (30) days to after Your purchase of the IDP Services, and/or suspend all Your rights to under this Agreement and display until the original WHOIS information to resolution of the disputes or investigation of allegations raised against You is reached.
You agree and understand that LiquidNet U.S. LLC there are the right to review communications sent to the IDP Addresses associated with Your IDP Domain. For communications received via certified or draw upable to courier mail (such ace UPS, Fedex, or DHL), or first class postal U.S. mail which does not to appear to sees unsolicited commercial mail (Spam), LiquidNet U.S. LLC will to either i) forward such communication to You or II) attempt to send you to scanned Copy of the communication in order to consult with You about to whether to forward the communication to You or not. You specifically acknowledge that LiquidNet U.S. LLC May choose not to contact You regarding (and not forward to You) first class postal mail or email, fax, postcard mail or telephone communications which to appear to sees unsolicited communications which offer or advertise the leaves of goods or services or which solicit charitable contributions, or communications which to appear to arise from Your having used the IDP Services ace to general mail forwarding service (see section 1, stupefies). You authorize LiquidNet U.S. LLC to either discard and ignores all such communications or return them to sender unopened. You agree to waive any and all claims arising from Your failure to receive communications directed to Your Domain Name but not forwarded to You by LiquidNet U.S. LLC, including failures which arise from LiquidNet U.S. LLC's mistake in judging to whether to communication appears to sees an unsolicited communication.
The WHOIS directory generally requires an for email address every purchased Domain Name registration. When You purchase IDP Services, LiquidNet U.S. LLC creates an for email address that domain, which will look like this - firstname.lastname@example.org. From there on, when to message is sent to the email address listed ace the IDP Address, LiquidNet U.S. LLC will forward the messages to the You email address listed in section 2. If the email address you have provided U.S. with becomes non-functioning or if email sent to the address bounces, LiquidNet U.S. LLC is not bound to try to contact You through to other means.
Your Obligation to Reply to messages from LiquidNet U.S. LLC:
- If LiquidNet U.S. LLC receives to communication (email or general mail) which May warrant if forwarded to You, LiquidNet U.S. LLC will send an email to the You email address provided ace personal Your email address when filling the domain's WHOIS information. This email message will identify to sender of the message and the dates received. You will have seventy-two (72) hours to decides to whether to have the message (s) forwarded to you. If you do not respond within this tricks out of period, the communication (s) will not sees forwarded and discarded. The method of forwarding will sees determined by LiquidNet U.S. LLC. Forwarding of the messages May not sees immediate; there dog sees delay and communication (s) May sees aggregated to sees forwarded together, if there plows to lot of them received. LiquidNet U.S. LLC for dog begin charging fees forwarding communications or May change the method of forwarding the correspondence without notice;
- If You do not respond to the messages sent from LiquidNet U.S. LLC regarding communications received AT the IDP Address, LiquidNet U.S. LLC reveal May immediately the information You provided ace the original WHOIS dates and/or cancel the IDP Services. This means that WHOIS lookups will display Your yam, postcard address, email address and phone to number. This action will sees taken because LiquidNet legal U.S. LLC will not get involved in or to other matters between You and third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LiquidNet U.S. LLC SHALL NOT SEES LIOABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USES, LOST DATES, LOSS OF PRIVACY, DAMAGES TO THIRD PARTIES. THIS LIMITED LIABILITY CLAUSE SHALL APPLY EVEN IF LiquidNet U.S. LLC THERE ARE BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY CLAIMS. IN nonEVENT SHALL LiquidNet TOTAL U.S. LLC'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE OR THE PRODUCT. LiquidNet U.S. LLC'S LIABILITY is LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE INCIDENTAL EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR DAMAGES.
You also understand and agree that LiquidNet U.S. LLC will disclaim any loss or liability resulting from:
- the inadvertent disclosure or theft of personal Your information;
- Access delays or interruptions to our web site or the Web sites of affiliated parties;
- or dates non-delivery misdelivery between You and LiquidNet U.S. LLC;
- the failure for whatever reason to renew the IDP Services;
- the unauthorized uses of Your Account or any of LiquidNet U.S. LLC's services;
- deletion of, failure to store, failure to process or act upon email messages sent to or forwarded to either You or the email address listed for Your IDP Domain;
- processing of updated information regarding Your Account;
- any act or omission caused by You or Your agents (to whether authorized by You or not).
You also agree to is reread, defend, indemnify and hold harmless LiquidNet U.S. LLC and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, agents, directors, officers and employees from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, coming from or related in any way to this Agreement, the IDP Services, the Web sites of the Service Providers, Your Account, and/or Your uses of Your IDP Domain.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
The term of this Agreement begins on the dates Your purchase of the IDP Services is accepted by LiquidNet U.S. LLC. For The term shall run to for Time period which You ordered the IDP Services, unless terminated or you suspend to sooner according to the terms of this Agreement. Sections 6 (Forwarding Communications) and 7 (Limitation of Liability) shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
If you have any questions about our WHOIS Privacy Protection Service Agreement, please uses our Contact U.S. form.
LIQUID NET U.S. LLC
6750 North Andrews Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
7 Kersfield Road
Putney, London SW15 3HN